My belief lies in the notion that almost everyone out there needs to unpack and work through something. We all have internal struggles that hold us back from what we truly desire and deserve. An unfortunate truth of this profession that I wish was different is that many people hesitate to reach out for help. There are several reasons for this: two of the biggest are the stigmas surrounding mental health, and the fact that so many people struggle to prioritize themselves by investing the time or even realizing that they may actually need support.
I work with the walking wounded so I welcome anyone who comes through my door or onto my Zoom screen. No matter what your challenges are and what you want to achieve, I believe that you have the power within yourself to heal and grow. It is my job and purpose to facilitate that process.
Here is a sampling of what I can help you with:
- Coping with anxiety and depression
- Preventing and/or recovering from panic attacks
- Making lasting positive changes to habits
- Coping with major life changes, such as separation, job loss and bereavement
- Managing difficult emotions, like anger, sadness, shame, guilt and fear
- Understanding your meaning and purpose in life
- Identifying and changing self-sabotaging behaviour patterns
- Building self-esteem and confidence
- Learning how to establish and enforce boundaries
- Building emotionally healthy habits that will result in lasting benefits
- Discovering your true authentic self
- Learning how to listen to your deepest self and build a relationship with yourself
- Finding deeper meanings within the relationships that matter to you
- Healing deeply rooted pain from unresolved trauma
- Learning how to set goals and develop a plan to execute them
For more information, take a look at the services I offer and the approach I follow. Contact me to get started on your journey of growth, healing and transformation.